Why you should use a process server when serving your legal documents….
Solicitors may serve many documents each day. You may post them, which is costly in time and offers no guarantees. Or maybe you courier them, only to find that the individual may have moved. Allied Detectives’ Process Servers offer a faster, cost-efficient, more secure service:
Four reasons to use Allied Detectives as your process serving agency:
- Expertise – Our private investigation expertise means we’ve got the know-how to track down people who are no longer at their registered addresses. We’ll find them and hand your documents to them in person.
- National Coverage – Working from offices in Croydon and Northamptonshire our coverage extends across the whole of the UK.
- International Coverage – We have an established network of trusted process server associates who can serve documents worldwide.
- SAME DAY service if required.
When our work is complete we’ll let you know straight away and send you proof of service in due course.
We serve the following documentation:
- Injunctions and supporting papers
- Matrimonial process
- Statutory demands
- Bankruptcy petitions
- Writs of summons
- Originating summonses
- Witness subpoenas and summonses